Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Main Project


Hi there, this is my second post since last time...  : p
Today, I would like to introduce my studio project and talk about what the project is about. This is the Nobel Peace Centre in Oslo, Norway and I'm going to design a bridal studio. The bridal studio is not just a shop with wedding dresses, but more like a retail store or a wedding fair with everything in one place. There will be showroom, wedding planner, photo shooting, make-up and stylist, gift shop and probably a place to hold ceremony. The reason why I chose this building is because I think it has potential and fits well to my project. So if anyone know any good websites or links relevant to wedding or store design, please let me know.. I really appreciate that.... :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment